Prices excl. VAT plus shipping costs
14 work days production time + delivery time
Men's latex jeans with pockets
This very elaborately crafted pair of latex trousers in a jean style will convince you in every way. Get to know the completely redesigned cut of our latex jeans. Pleasing wearing comfort and functionality will certainly delight you with this model. The loose yet close-fitting cut in the leg area guarantees you a perfect figure in our men's latex jeans, as they are specially optimized for men. * With extra leg length, which can be shortened if necessary.
Our latex jeans are completely suitable for everyday wear thanks to the detailed processing and the visually appealing cut. Thanks to the fully functional pockets, these latex trousers have space for a smart phone, keys, wallet or other small and important things that need to stay close at hand.
All of the pockets are double edged. At the corners, these are additionally reinforced from the inside with rubberized textile tape and rivets.
The latex jeans are made of 0.40-0.50 mm material thickness. The waistband and the belt loops are made of 1.5 - 2.0 mm material. Double edging, pasted seams and rivets, and inlaid textile reinforcements provide robust durability.
ATTENTION: shortened trousers cannot be exchanged!
For even more comfort and an elegant matt look, order the latex jeans in our chlorinated version.
Cut to fit Latex Jeans in lenght
Our Latex Jeans are made with a maximum length of 34. The length can quickly and easily be trimmed to your desired length.
- Try on your Latex Jeans and wear them for about 5 minutes. Go through a range of regular motion such as bending over and sitting down.
- Mark only with a pencil where the latex jeans should be trimmed. Perhaps try on the shoes you plan to wear most often with these latex jeans. Sneakers and high heels can make a slight difference. If in doubt, leave the trouser leg longer and trim a second time.
- Lay the jeans on a flat surface and measure from the end of the leg to your mark. Transfer this measurement to the other leg and draw a straight line.
- Cut along this line with a sharp pair of scissors. Please only use a pair of sharp scissors, never use a Stanley knife or any other kind of tool. Either a pair of sharp scissors or a sharp rolling knife with a hard surface is suitable for trimming latex.
If you are unsure about how your scissors will perform when cutting latex, try a test cut below your mark.
You can also bring your trousers to a shop where clothing alterations are made. You can have the alterations made for just a small fee within one or two minutes.
Shown latex Jean:
- Color: Black
- Material thickness: 0.40 - 0.50 mm
- Pockets: Front and rear pockets
Experience the awesome wearing comfort of our latex clothing by choosing the chlorinated version. Chlorination has nothing done with the shiny surface of the material.
- Quick dressing without aid
Chlorination makes the surface smooth and silky. The latex slides on your skin and can be put on without any aid like silicone oil or talcum powder. Therefore chlorinated latex is especially suitable for clothes that are very large and laborous to put on - for example latex catsuits. The effect unfortunately disappears if the skin is clammy or if the skin was previously creamed.
- No sticking-together
The latex clothing does neither stick together in the wet state nor in the dry state. This can spare your nerves and faciliate the handling. It is possible to polish the clothes in a tumble dryer using cold air and a soft towel. A basic shininess will appear. Despite this fact, a deep action care with silicone oil is strongly recommended.
- Suitable for allergy sufferer:
Via chlorination latex can be conditioned to be suitable for allergy sufferer or to be more suitable than unchlorinated latex. This can be explained with the deterioration of the allergenic protein that is encased in the latex.
- Increased life period
Untreated latex features so-called double bonds among the carbon backbone of the material. These bonds can be recognized as "docking site" for radicals which can strongly damage latex or decrease the longevity. During chlorination up to 70% of these double bonds are removed and the chemical durability of your rubber is increased.
- Repairs difficult / impossible
The biggest disadvantage: Only thick latex garments can be sometimes repaired in a satisfactory way by the „grinding method“.
- Change of haptics
The material becomes thougher and stiffer. At the beginning the effect can be clearly felt, but over time and by wearing the material it will become softer. Due to the changed haptics the material appears to be of higher thickness than comparable, untreated rubber. A thin catsuit made of 0.25 mm latex will be perceived like a catsuit made of 0.35 mm latex.
- Preferential price - % compared to the standard model
- *14 days exchange guarantee
Enjoy your latex clothes easy and uncomplicated. Who doesn't know that - when you have decided to buy new latex clothing to expand your latex wardrobe, you want to be sure that it fits. That's exactly what the Basic Line collection from Simon O. is for, and it can offer you that assurance thanks to its 14-day *exchange guarantee.
So your newest piece of latex fashion will be shipped to you neutrally packed. Unpack and just enjoy your new latex clothing. You will receive unrestricted handmade Simon O. quality, from our manufactory. The clothing of the Basic Line collection, available exclusively in black and without contrasting colors, also offers you an interesting price advantage compared to the Couture models as well as 14 days *exchange guarantee, should the size not correspond*.
* The exchange guarantee is valid for all Basic Line garments which have been only worn for a trial fitting and do not exhibit any damages. With pleasure we will exchange the delivered model for the same model in the next smaller/larger size. We ask for your understanding that returned items need to be hygienically cleaned and cause a cleaning fee of EUR 19,00. Latex clothing is worn directly on the skin and needs a 100% cleanliness.
The listed size tables should serve only as a reference and can help you determine the correct size of a fitting latex garment. All sizes are in cm! As an information and for calculation purposes for our clients who prefer other measure units: 1 inch = 2,54 cm. Normal sizes of apparel for ladies are based on the presumption that the average height of a woman is 165 to 170 cm. Normal sizes of apparel for gentlemen are based on the presumption that the average height of a man is 175 to 185 cm.